Jennifer Holik, founder and Worldwide Coordinator of the World War II Research and Writing Center, Ancestral Souls and Finding the Answers Journey. Watch a short video about Jennifer’s work and mission.
I’m an Intuitive healer specializing in inherited & war trauma, and personal & ancestral healing. I’ve been on a conscious personal healing journey for a more than a decade. My journey began while researching & writing about my family & military history. My military ancestors helped me dive deeper into my personal & ancestral trauma to heal.
Discovering the history of our families allows for family patterns, inherited trauma, & secrets to rise. This provides an opportunity to take a deeper look at our research to allow for healing & closure.
By 2015 my healing journey & military work allowed me to travel in Europe & create a life both there & in Chicago. I became embedded in Dutch society, life, relationships, healthcare, politics, culture, got a deep dive into grief when I became a caregiver to someone I was in a relationship with & more, which gave me a unique perspective on our world & the layers of trauma we each carry, no matter where we live.
Each experience I had in Europe gave me awareness & puzzle pieces for my healing & the healing of our ancestors & the collective. Puzzle pieces & awareness I can now share with you.
For more than 20 years I have studied genealogical records. For over a decade I have studied every branch of the military and their records for World War II. I was the first to create the educational materials, books, live speaking, webinars, and online courses, to teach others the strategies. While I no longer teach these strategies, you can find my webinars and online courses on the WWII Education website.
For more than a decade I have studied ancestral lineage healing, energy healing modalities, inherited trauma, PTSD, grief & loss, caregiving, & spiritual modalities. I have also taken a deep dive into my personal and ancestral healing.
I look forward to working with you to heal yourself and your ancestors. We are all connected no matter where we live, what our culture is, what our trauma has been….when one heals, we all heal.
Never in my wildest imagination, did I envision or wish for a life like the one I have. Who creates a life like this? One that requires an enormous amount of strength, flexibility, patience, intelligence, and awareness. A life lived on two continents while running two businesses which requires the ability to change course in any area of life where the energy demands it.
In 2012 when I started life over with my boys, I began a spiritual journey to heal many broken pieces of my soul and my ancestors’ souls. This led to a study of various energetic healing modalities which I incorporate in my work to help clients heal themselves and their families.
Shortly after I started over, my cousin James Privoznik 90th Infantry Division KIA 11 January 1945, showed up with several other family members, to guide me through many personal and professional changes. After writing James’ story in my book, Stories of the Lost, I walked in his footsteps in Europe in 2015. I flew his final burial flag over the Luxembourg Cemetery where he sleeps and walked in the woods where he was killed, listening to the whispers of the dead telling me to keep writing, keep teaching, and help people Find the Answers. Those experiences changed me forever, opened doors to new possibilities for my life, and introduced me to people who would help shift the course of life as I knew it.
After traveling to Europe twice in 2015 and having some intense, life changing war-related spiritual experiences, I was introduced to a Dutch man. Choosing something most people would not because we had no idea how a life together would work, we met, fell in love and married, then endured many difficult trials when he was diagnosed with two kinds of cancer a month after we met. His health declined in a massive way from 2018 forward which created many challenges, especially when I was in Chicago. Many lessons were learned and I was able to heal deep parts of myself which were part of my soul contract for this life.
Through this path not usually taken life experience, I am also able to help caregivers and clients who require additional support, find resources to help them. I was a caregiver for several years and offer a Caregiver Journal and webinar on this website.
Ask Jennifer how she can help you create your life in a new way or find peace and closure for the past.
- volutionary Relationships Course - April 2021
- Love, Trauma, and Healing Course - April 2021
- Multi-Generational Healing Course - April 2021
- Collective Trauma Healing Program - November 2020 - February 2021
- Principles of Healing Collective Trauma Certification Course – November 2020 – February 2021
- Your Glorious Life Masterclass – October-November 2020
- The Embodiment Conference Training – October 2020
- Trauma Mind & Body Super Conference – September 2020
- Collective Trauma Summit – September 2020
- Intuitive Heart Program – April-May 2020
- Find Healing & Resilience in Ancestral Wisdom – March 2020
- Evolved Empath Summit – March 2020
- Energy Training for Empaths – March 2020
- Find Your Ground – March 2020
- Reweaving Your Ancestral Story – February 2020
- Ancestral Healing Summit – February 2020
- Embodied Facilitator Certification Course – Spring 2020
- Embodied Trauma Conference 2020
- Cultural Somatics Institute – 5 Lesson ECourse on Racialized Trauma – January 2020
- Release Yourself from Family Karma Course – January 2020
- Of Stone, Bone, and Water – Winter 2020
- Ancestral Lineage Healing Course November 2019 – March 2020
- Embodiment, Boundaries and the Ancestors October – November 2019
- Roots to Resiliency (Grief course) October – December 2019
- Healing Conversations (Grief course) October 2019
- Has read numerous books on PTSD, ancestral healing, grief, caregiving, Somatic Psychotherapy, Holocaust experiences, Vietnam experiences, inherited trauma, Sacred Ceremonies and other related topics.
- Reiki Practitioner – 2017
- Access Bars Practitioner – 2017
- 1996 – present – Various genealogical courses, ProGen, and self-study. Wrote several courses on genealogy, personal history, writing, and military history for NIGS.
- 2010 – present – thousands of hours in a deep dive self-study into all branches of the military and their WWII records which allowed Jennifer to create a research process to help people research any 20th century war. Through this deep dive she created in 2012 the first books and programs to help others do the research. Answers exist even if the records burned.
© 2021 Finding the Answers Journey